MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS QUOTES. how to set up your own business online
Mind Your Own Business Quotes
- A person’s regular occupation, profession, or trade
- An activity that someone is engaged in
- A person’s concern
- a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it; “he bought his brother’s business”; “a small mom-and-pop business”; “a racially integrated business concern”
- commercial enterprise: the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects; “computers are now widely used in business”
- occupation: the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; “he’s not in my line of business”
- Mention or refer to (someone or something) to provide evidence or authority for a statement, argument, or opinion
- Repeat a passage from (a work or author) or statement by (someone)
- (quote) quotation mark: a punctuation mark used to attribute the enclosed text to someone else
- Repeat or copy out (a group of words from a text or speech), typically with an indication that one is not the original author or speaker
- (quote) name the price of; “quote prices for cars”
- (quote) repeat a passage from; “He quoted the Bible to her”
- A person’s mental processes contrasted with physical action
- The element of a person that enables them to be aware of the world and their experiences, to think, and to feel; the faculty of consciousness and thought
- be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by; “I don’t mind your behavior”
- be concerned with or about something or somebody
- A person’s intellect
- that which is responsible for one’s thoughts and feelings; the seat of the faculty of reason; “his mind wandered”; “I couldn’t get his words out of my head”
mind your own business quotes – Question Your
Not only will this book help you on many specific issues, but it will point you toward your own wisdom and will encourage you to question your own mind, using the four simple yet incredibly powerful questions of Katie’s process of self-inquiry, called The Work. Katie is a living example of the clear, all-embracing love that is our true identity. Because she has thoroughly questioned her own mind, her words shine with the joy of understanding.
“People used to ask me if I was enlightened,” she says, “and I would say, ‘I don’t know anything about that. I’m just someone who knows the difference between what hurts and what doesn’t.’ I’m someone who wants only what is. To meet as a friend each concept that arose turned out to be my freedom.”
thumper: why are they acting that way?
friend owl: why, don’t you know? they’re twitterpated.
flower, bambi, thumper: twitterpated?
friend owl: yes. nearly everybody gets twitterpated in the springtime. for example: you’re walking along, minding your own business. you’re looking neither to the left, nor to the right, when all of a sudden you run smack into a pretty face. woo-woo! you begin to get weak in the knees. your head’s in a whirl. and then you feel light as a feather, and before you know it, you’re walking on air. and then you know what? you’re knocked for a loop, and you completely lose your head!
It's that time of year again:
"Nearly everybody gets twitterpated in the springtime. You’re walking along, minding your own business, when all of a sudden you run smack into a pretty face. Woo-woo! You begin to get weak in the knees. Your head’s in a whirl. And then you feel light as a feather, and before you know it, you’re walking on air. And then you know what? You’re knocked for a loop, and you completely lose your head!" -Bambi
mind your own business quotes